Wednesday, November 28, 2012

House Hunters Cornilles Style

Since becoming newlyweds, one of our favorite activities is looking at houses. Our new hobby is really a virtual pursuit. Of course 98% of the homes we are browsing online are more expensive than our parent's houses, and completely out of our price range. Actually, 100% of homes are out of our price range right now. Maybe one day.......

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is looking at houses is fun. REALLY fun.  A beautiful updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cherry oak cupboards, a brilliant backsplash.... ahhh I'm getting excited just talking about it! For you visual learners out there.... (Random kitchen that I found on google images. Amazing right?)



Coupled with our new fake house pursuit. I can't get enough of this HGTV stuff. Don't judge me until you've watched it. My top three fav shows consist of House Hunters, Property Brothers, and Love it or List it. I used to make fun of my mom for watching this "garbage." Like mother like daughter.

The only problem with this new obsession of ours is the fact that we really won't be purchasing a house for a while. And our first kitchen will most definitely not look like that ^^^. So for now we will keep watching HGTV and looking at beautiful homes that we can't afford. A girl can dream right?

Also, here's my plug for work. If you are looking to buy or sell a house in Utah County let me know! I work for an awesome agent that has tons of experience in buying and selling real estate in this area.

Contact Dan Kennedy Real Estate Team here. Or feel free to browse homes, like me, on his website UtahHomeHub.com








No comments:

Post a Comment