Sunday, January 6, 2013

BRUNETTE.

Well, it's official! I finally worked up the courage to go dark! The process was quite an adventure. I have been contemplating it for a while because highlights are not cheap. If I went dark I wouldn't has a much upkeep. Also, Austin wanted me to do it AND I have an amazing friend Abby who said she would do it for me!!

So, yesterday Abby was coming down to Provo and I made the decision to do it. Scaaaaary. We went to Walmart... yes Walmart, classy. We know. We bought two boxes of hair dye and headed home to get it started.

Main fears:
1) Walmart hair dye
2) My hair turning orange
3) Looking gothic

We tried a little section underneath just to make sure it would turn out okay. Best decision we've ever made! (It was purple.... Iced Mahogany Brown to be exact). Needless to say, we went back to the store and got a different color.

Try # 2. It went much better. We chose "light brown" this time. Abby carefully covered my entire head of hair with foamy dye. We waited 20 minutes and BAM! Here's how it turned out. It's going to take some getting used to, but I like the change!




Special thanks to Austin, Abby, & Marcus. Couldn't have done it without you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. I would date you! Oh, I mean...is this?.....are we?....

    ReplyDelete