Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Direction

You know how you make decisions and carefully plan your life out just the way you want it? And then things happen that scream, "Hey, remember that cool plan you had? Oh yeah, just trash it." Story of my life.

I graduated from BYU with a degree in Recreational Therapy. I thought I would get a job with some great hospital or rehab center, and become this amazing Rec Therapist. In reality, I sat a home for a good month searching for ANY job. Let alone a Rec Therapy job...

And now I am working at a real estate agency. Right now I work as an assistant to a realtor but, I am currently working on getting my real estate license. Soon, I will be a licened realtor and I will be working as a Buyers Agent for the Dan Kennedy Real Estate Team. It's going to be a new experience that calls for lots of hard work. I can't wait.

From Recreation Therapy to Realtor? I guess that's life.

1 comment:

  1. Familientherapie But perhaps that is not always what you need. What to do? Consider some of the choices? What are the? You can find a variety of alternatives just to save ones matrimony

    ReplyDelete