Friday, January 4, 2013

Our First Christmas

We had the most lovely Christmas Break!

Short Version:
We got to attend two blazer games. We had Meyers Leonard over for dinner. If you don't know who he is... be a better Blazer fan. We had lots and lots of game nights, tons of family bonding time, and a ridiculous amount of food. SO GREAT. This was the hardest time I have ever had leaving! It was our first Christmas and I LOVED it! Having two families is the best. It's fun to be in this new stage of life. Still newlyweds just enjoying it and making memories.

Get ready for a photo dump!



 Meyers!!


 Meyers gave Chadd signed shoes after the game!


 Opening stockings/presents at the Russells! Yes, we get cereal in our stockings. Sorry, I didn't take many pictures of this.


New Years with these handsome men. Notice the pea coats.  Also, Casey made that headband for me. I swear it looks much better when I look like a normal person.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!! New Years Resolutions to be posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment