Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Home for Christmas


12 Reasons Why I Will Always Want to Go Home For Christmas:

1) After a snowy 15 hour road trip we walk into this....

2) We win the most coveted prices at the white elephant exchange...

 3) We get to go to killer sporting events...

 4) Even though BYU lost... Go Cougs!

 5) Every Blazer game is on TV....

 6) My mom has Spidey senses for gifting I swear...Are these not beautiful??

 7) I get to watch my husband do what he loves...

 8) And celebrate his Birthday with all the people we love...

 9) And sing to him because we know he LOVES the attention... ha

 10) Spend time with strong, caring, protective, role models like these....

11) Take pictures like this that make we want to cry...

12) Yep. 


 Christmas is about our Savior, Family, and Love. I love going home for Christmas because those 3 things are always the center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment