Thursday, May 8, 2014


GUYS! I sewed something successfully!! This is very exciting because the last time I tried to sew it was a complete disaster. The supposed-to-be maxi skirt was skin tight, had crooked seams, and no hem. Needless to say, this is a big deal for me.

I bought this suit at Old Navy last summer. It's super cute and flattering but the cups provide ZERO coverage. I thought it would be cute to add some sort of trim to give it a little extra coverage and make the suit unique. As you can see I chose RUFFLES! I love how it turned out! I am not going to provide any sort of tutorial because I'm sure I did it all wrong, and it's going to fall apart in a week. Now off to Mexico in two days where I can show this baby off!