Friday, November 4, 2016

3 Months

V:
3 Months?? I can't believe it.... You are growing so quickly. You never want to sit still! (As you can see from the pictures.) You are becoming quite the social butterfly. You love to smile your little crooked smile, and talk to people. Minus the last two nights... you are still sleeping through the night! You are wearing 0-3 month clothes and newborn diapers, but probably not for long. Lately you have been giving me the biggest smile when I get you in the morning. Your legs are getting stronger and you're standing like a champ - with help from mom and dad of course. You are rubbing out that thick, dark hair on the back of your head. I know it will grow back but I want it to stay! You don't love your car seat so much these days. You do love when we sing and dance for you. It's hilarious and adorable. You are developing this bright, fun personality and we can't get enough.

Me:
I'm feeling comfortable about taking you almost anywhere now. I've been taking you running with me outside. I'll miss that now that the weather is getting colder. I'm still so hungry... nursing is the real deal. I'm still carrying around a few extra pounds but I'm okay with it because, well... winter. I'm alarmed at the amount of hair I lose in the shower these days! With all of the craziness in this world, I am making a conscious effort to focus on the good. I am genuinely so completely happy with my life and little family.

#ProjectVandMe










One more! From Halloween... that SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment