Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy Birthday, Aust!!

There are so many great things about Austin. I'm going to share a few. 

One recent thing I have been especially grateful for... We made a New Year's resolution to turn every criticism we might say into a complement. Austin is literally the best at this. For example, I lose things ALL the time. Instead of bringing that to my attention when I lose something, Austin says, "Don't worry! I know you will find it. You always do." How much of a difference it makes when someone supports you and complements you instead of criticizing.

He adores Vienna.

He opens jars for me.

He's a happy person.

He gets up with V in the morning when he knows she had a rough night.

He tells me he loves me.

He's kind to everyone.

He does the dishes.

He works hard to provide for our family.

He makes me laugh, so much.

He is always seeking to learn.

He's honest.

He loves Sodalicious as much as me.

He's patient.

He never gives up. 

He spends quality time with our family.



I know we're lucky. Not every family gets a dad or husband like mine. 

Happy Birthday, Honey! 

And now some of my all time favorite photos of Austin. Let's be honest, most of them are with Vienna because nothing beats seeing your husband become a father. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment