Saturday, March 4, 2017

7 Months

                                                                                              #ProjectVandMe 

V:
You are weighing in at 14 lbs, wearing size 1 diapers, and 3-6 month clothes. You are becoming more animated and active everyday. You are wanting to crawl but don't have the arm strength just yet. You do this head tilt, smile combo that just melts our hearts. You are loving bath time. You still sometimes cry when people who aren't mom & dad hold you... or even look at you haha. BUT you're getting much better! You are beginning to hold your own bottle! You are improving at eating solids (mostly veggies, and a few fruits), but still a complete mess after. You are starting to babble actual words! (I'm convinced you're trying to say "mama" but it sounds more like "blah blah" or "dada"....) We love you as much as ever, Little V! 

Me:
I finished nursing this month and I'm still feeling a little guilty about it. My supply had dwindled so much and V honestly preferred the bottle. I have been sick so my workout routine has gone down the drain, but my scripture study is going strong! (Individual worth this month). I'm trying to focus on not judging- myself and others. I'm coming to realize a big part of that is not comparing. This advanced tech/social media world has us programmed to compare ourselves to everyone and everything around us.  I'm trying to unplug more and appreciate what I have around me. 










2 comments:

  1. You're a wonderful mom and wife, Callie! We're blessed to have you in our family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW thank you!! I'm more than proud to carry the Cornilles name :)

      Delete